Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wed, 12 Sept 07

Mikie : First day at home
Miki : 2nd day at home after grooming
Miki : One week later
Miki: Few mths later
Miki: Current look
Joe : Our dinner, today M cook egg tofu, carrot, cabbage and pork with white rice for us.





Miki : Waiting for my turn to see vet, I thought i not scare of vet but today i scare until my whole body shake and shake. Suppose to see for the black spot on my body. Then the doctor found 1 of my breast got a lump. He told M and D say that now he can't tell them whether is it breast cancer or tumor . Say ask them to decided whether want to go for the test or surgery. Even when go for surgery if the cancer cell spread to the liver, kiney or any other parts of my body. Then will be no cure but if minor then just remove the things then i can live abit longer. Leave to M and D to decide. Then do a test on the black spot and the result is bacteria infection. Given medicine, cream and shampoo. Now M and D doing research on the breast cancer and maybe see another vet then they decide whether want me to go for the surgery. The prices is also quite high but if can cure me M and D going to let me try. But M scare that the risk is high and the vet say that maybe i older then 4 yrs plus. This is not the first time, i seen a vet previously the vet never mention about my age. M adopt me from a farm breeder and i have been breed for 3 to 4 times. When M adopt me i just given birth 2 mth and i very dirty and shedding alot. That guy at the farm only give me left over food for my meal. M fall in love with me and brought me over from him. The next day, M and D brought me to groomer and they shed off my fur and give me supplement for my shedding. I happily with my 2 brothers and love M and D. Hope i given a chance to live a little longer.

ps: Those who know information about breast cancer or anybody come across this illness. Please share with us. Thanks in advance.

2 comments:

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Oh dear! We are sending good thoughts that it is not cancer and that it is easly cured. We will keep you in our thoughts.

Hugs to you
Scrappy and Pebbles

The 3 Rascals said...

Thanks scrappy and pebbles. I and bobby gor gor also praying hard for miki jie jie. Currently she still acting normal can eat well,play and sleep. No pain at all.