Friday, September 7, 2007

Stool got blood

I was so tired in the morning so taking a nap....
Waiting for my turn, but i do not want to take any photo. So i look somewhere else....

Bobby : Morning Joe dee dee poo poo got blood and very waterly. Mummy's got afraid called daddy immediately. Daddy book appointment with Dr Goh from Mount plesant animal hospital in the afternoon. Dee dee look tired and just sleep whole morning and even when i asked him to play he don't want also. He just follow and stick to mummy, i was so jealous so i keep bark and bark and bark to get attention from mummy.

Joe: At the hospial, i saw alot of dog but i was not interested in them. Bobby gor gor hide inside the carrier and do not want to come out. Daddy weight me i was 6kg and vet wanted to check my poo so go to the lab for the test. I was so braved not even cry daddy praised me cos previously bobby gor gor test but he cried until very loud. haha. Dr Goh say found nothing on my stool so i given mecidine to eat only. And he asked mummy to cook home cooked food for me for the time being.


2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
I hope you are feeling better now. Your meds will help you!
Glad you will have homemade food!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Hope the meds and some home cooking makes you all better.

Hugs
Scrappy and Pebbles