Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My 3 baobei

Today we had oats for breakfast but we never finished. M think that maybe is our first time tasting the oats or we don't like the taste of oats with milk. We prefer oats cookie or cake. As usual when M working we have our nap. Then at 5 past D come back we will woke up liao. But today M using laptop so we can still sleep at her lap. I started to bark at our neighbour dog leo and M have to shout or carry me to calm me down. Now Bobby gor gor never bark but keep running circle and circle. M told D say i become Bobby gor gor the second liao. Haiz, so M have to start training me and stop me from barking. I'm a gentle boy so i just need a bit of attention from my human. M alway say when one dog the dog sleep whole day, two dog play like siao, three dog M gone crazy... haha

ps : I do not regret having you all. Love and hugs my 3 daring.

No comments: