Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sun Morning, 16 Sept

Joe : I wake mummy up at 4am, i lick and lick until she wake up. She thought i am not feeling well so carrying me to living room. Cos daddy and bobby gor gor and miki jie jie was all sleepy soundly don't want to wake all of them up. I was not sick just that too boring can't sleep lor. Maybe due to the dream i had earlier on. I dream i was alone in a jungle and i cant heard or see any of my family... but i bark and bark no one come to me. Normally, if i had a a dream mummy will come and hug hug me. But today maybe she too tired never heard i bark. So she hug and talk to me, i already calm down and going to continue my sleep liao. Thanks mummy.. love u hug hug

4 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies bobby, miki, and joe
nice to meet u, i drop by ur blog, n i will come back but it time for beddy right now...

;) lacy

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Awww how sweet. our mommy is never too tired to give us a hug either.

hugs
Scrappy and Pebbles

The 3 Rascals said...

Hi lacy, nice to meet u 2. When mummy is free will ask her to drop by ur blog. Keep in touch.

The 3 Rascals said...

scrappy and pebbles, i think all mummy will love to hug us and kiss us. hehe