Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday, 11 Sept 07

Miki : Joe after taking medicine was sleeping, and bobby too busy to snatch the bone from me. Haha so now i enjoying the rawhide bone myself...

Bobby : I so tired liao but still don't want to take my afternoon nap, cos the smell of the chicken making me crazy. I have to look after the oven at the kitchen for Mummy....



Bobby : Our M try this chicken fillet and dry using the oven, she want to make us the chicken jerky treat. But hor, still don't can eat anot. Now the smell and colour look quite nice, have to wait until evening then we can taste. I wait until my saliver drip and drip liao. Quick quick.




Miki : Today our dinner is this soup with brown rice. The ingredients are : Ikan bilis, carrot, pork and brocolli. Our M boil the ikan bilis with water first then after 30 min later she put the carrot in and make it soft then pork and brocolli. After that, when dinner time she will serve us with brown rice but of cos without the soup. Normally, she will put abit of soup on our rice only lor.










2 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I would like some soup if you have some to spare!

The 3 Rascals said...

I would be glad to share with all of u.