Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Found spot on Miki body

Joe : Last night our M found a few black spot on Miki Jie jie body. She and Daddy got no idea what is that, so this evening bringing her to see vet. She seem itchy keep scratch and scratch, M guess maybe she is allegic to some food or having fungal. Or some skin infection... Haiz Mummy stop guessing leh after visit the vet, then know what wrong with her liao lor.
Bobby : Feeling very moody this morning wake up at 10am and drag myself to have my milk. Maybe due to raining, so don't feel like doing anything. I keep bark at M ask her to carry me, am i too pampered. Haiz, what to do i'm the prince of the house.
Miki : Wow i been snatching and snatching then keep got a scolding from M. She put on cream for me but i still feel itchy. I not scare of seeing vet like my 2 brother. So hope the vet can stop the itchy and cure me soon....

1 comment:

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Aww that is no good I hope the Vet finds the problem for you.

Tail wags
Scrappy and Pebbles