Saturday, October 13, 2007

Our new wear

Joe : I'm wearing new T-shirt. Nice bo??
Joe : Is abit blur hor. Cos i keep moving and moving..

Joe : Bobby gor gor eating breakfast and don't want to share with me lei
Joe : I'm tired liao going to take my nap soon
Bobby : Am i handsome??
Bobby : Hehe i'm wearing new T-shirt same as Joe dee dee
Bobby : Our new toy, cute hor
Bobby : After taking so many photo i hungry liao. Give me a break to take breakfast lei

Miki : I don't have T-shirt all skirt.Then M think at home wearing skirt very funny. So i'm wearing Bobby dee dee T-shirt. Cos now he over-grown liao cannot wear anymore.
Miki : haha funny hor wearing this T-shirt

Miki : So angry all both boys so handsome. What am I???




2 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies rascals!!! u all lookies cutes in ur shirts...and miki iz sooo cute in her wittle pink shirt...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

The 3 Rascals said...

lacy, u are so nice. Thanks for ur comment.

Muack muack