Monday, October 8, 2007

Grooming Day!!

Joe : Today is our grooming day, afternnoon M leave us there with the groomer. She fetch us at around 5 past. On the way back M take photo of me cos Bobby gor gor and Miki jie jie was inside their carrier.I'm so tired too lazy to open my eyes to see the camera.
Joe : I turn my head away don't want to see M
Joe : M please leh let me have a rest
Joe : I had a puppy cut today, see how handsome i am. Cute bo?
Miki : M been complaining say i shedded alot of fur and she cannot tahan anymore liao. So she asked the groomer to shave off my fur. But i still as pretty hor
Miki : M say not pretty this picture. So why she post?? Haiz..
Bobby : I did not cut puppy cut this time cos M want me to keep long fur. Then groomer tie a topknot for me but on the way back i take it out. So M say just leave it . I still handsome hor?
Joe : So jealous of bobby gor gor leh can take picture with Miki Jie jie. Haiz can see me anot i behind of them.



2 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies joe, bobby and miki!!! u allls 3 is lookyin very good...M better have some warms shirts for miki, she b colds wiff no fur...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

The 3 Rascals said...

hehe thanks lacy,Miki jie jie was wearing clothing at home and at night she had a blanket to cover and keep warm.