Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nothing much happened....

Morning 7 plus we wake up see M doing household and we wait at kitchen for our milk. But wait and wait still got nothing then i keep staring at M. Then she say poo poo still very soft so cannot drink milk milk lor. Haiz so sad. And our breakfast only dog food. Don't feel like eating so M just leave it there when we hungry we eat ourselves. Bobby gor gor nowadays very lazy, morning all of us wake up liao but he still sleeping and M so bian xin asked both of us don't disturb him. Miki jie jie yesterday never vomit anymore liao. Last night our dinner is potato with chicken. And all the 3 of us finished all in a few min times. hehe cos we were too hungry liao.

4 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Sweeties
I'm sowwy youwe not well..when my poopoo gets soft, Mommi mixes pumpkin in with the dwy dog food...it tastes weally yummy and my poopoo gets pawfect! Sometimes I also get cottage cheese in my food..that is also vewy good.
hope you feel bettew and don't get into any mowe twouble
smoochie kisses
asta

The 3 Rascals said...

Hi asta, This few days mummy been cooking very light food for us also. Will ask Mummy buy some cottage cheese for us too.

Hugs hugs

Lacy said...

woofies joe, bobby and miki!! me hopies u all feels betters soon...when me outsides and me no feelies to goods, me likies to eats grass...then me gets sicky...it no funs!!!

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

I love potato and chicken Yummmm Sorry you are not feeling so good. Like Asta I love cottage cheese.


Scrappy