Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Joe vomit

Just now afternoon, as usual we play catching then all the sudden I vomit alot of white white things. M say must be i anyhow eat lor, then bobby gor gor growl at me leh. Cos after vomit i don't feel like playing anymore liao leh. Then i growl back and we nearly fight luckily M stopped us. I in a bad mood then he still want to disturb me i just sit on M leg and don't feel like moving at all. After awhile, i went back to room and take my nap liao. M at first decided not to cook for us tonight. Then change her mind again cos scare i don't want to eat dog food. Recently Miki jie jie also stop eating dog food liao unless M don't cook at all. Then she too hungry no choice eat abit lor. Now we are waiting for the 2nd layer of meat ball already. That our dinner of the day.

2 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies 3 rascals!!! hopies u all feelies better soons...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

The 3 Rascals said...

woof woof lacy, joe is fine now thanks for ur concern.