Monday, December 10, 2007

Mummy mummy help can you please carry me down.. finally M keep say no ned scare jump jump then gor gor dare to jump.. D and M was laughing at our little prince. Gor gor since young dun dare to jump scare pain and alot more. haiz going to be 3 yrs old liao still like a baby boy not like me.. hahahahaha
I too angry liao leh. Don't take my picture leh
Haiz M keep called me joe gd boy leh. Take one nice nice photo mah after grooming. Handsome boy this and that. Give in abit leh. Show abit my bur song face leh

M was telling D said hor our house little princess very dirty one lei. Pee and poo there got cushion and towel for her to sleep on. She still like to sleep on her urine pad. Carry her there still come back to sleep on. Haiz.. Cos since young, jie jie got no training mah unlike us. She from a farm breeder so her cage was so small and she so bored eat at her own poo poo. M alway say hor need to have alot of patience lor cos sometimes she really very dirty. Have to c

No comments: