Monday, December 24, 2007

The 3 Chihuahua

M put Paris and Missy jie jie with Miki jie jie. Both 3 quite happy with each other never growl They trying to smell each other back side and get know well.
Finally the 2 jiejie settle down and tired of walking around. Trying to get some sleep liao
Bobby gor gor very ke lian cos Missy jie jie bark and whine whole night and he have to act like big gor gor stay by her side to accompany her. Once he walked away, she whine again. For me, haha luckily she don't like me maybe i big in sizes whenever i go near her. She will growl and show me her mei mei teeth. Mummy said later she going to put the 2 jiejie with us and let us play. I hope she would bite at me if not i would be a gentle boy also liao lor. But haiz M sure stay and watch us leh so even i want to be notti also no choice.

No comments: