Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Picture of my 3 rascal

Taken sunday morning with mummy. We are preparing to go out. See i laugh until so happy. haha
Bobby gor gor after grooming so tired. See he sleep so sweetly
Me me me, growing bigger and bigger liao. Everybody saw me ask mummy n daddy why i so big sizes. haiz, so sad to hear this. All because of gor gor leh, so small sizes and people alway say i the eldest and gor gor become dee dee liao. Luckily, mummy dote on me alway say although i big sizes but i cute n handsome. Alway her daring muack muack

Jie jie sleep at her favourite places, beside is our toy toy lor. She can sleep whole days lor and ignoring us. Only when she hungry or need to pee or poo then you can see her walking. Getting fatter and fatter liao still don't want to exercise

No comments: